Plug-on transmitter that turns XLR-equipped microphones into wireless ones. Compatible with all ew 100 series receivers. Plug and play. 1680 tunable UHF frequencies within 42MHz bandwidth. Rugged metal housing.
The SKP 100 G3 adapts G3 wireless technology to a wired world. Imagine taking a wired microphone and turning it into a wireless simply by plugging in the SKP 100 G3 to itï¿½s XLR port. Maybe you would like to send a signal from a mixing console to a Sennheiser evolution G3 receiver across the room? No problem. Featuring G3 upgrades such as wireless transmitter sync and easy-to-navigate menus, the SKP 100 G3 is ready to literally plug in and play.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter features battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement