LD Systems DIO 22 2×2 input/output Dante interface
- Two input and output Dante interface
- Connect microphones or line level inputs
- Four-step gain control and 24V phantom power per channel
- Terminal blocks for all analogue connections
- Signal indicators on each channel
- Use PoE or an external power supply
- Use as a PoE injector to power another networked device
- Daisy-chain Dante devices together
- Easy front panel configuration and user lock
Part of the TICA® series, the DIO 22 is a two input and output Dante interface that delivers the capabilities that audio and AV professionals really need. Equipped with two balanced mic/line inputs and line outputs with four-step gain settings and 24V phantom power on each input. Signal presence lights on each channel speed installation and fault-finding.
The DIO 22 is easy to configure from the front panel and can then be locked to prevent tampering.
Power from any PoE+ network switch or use the optional, external power supply. Since it comes with two Dante networked ports, you can daisy chain devices together. It also works as a PoE+ injector: if you use the external power supply, you can power one further networked device in the chain.
Its tiny form factor (142 x 43 x 221mm) and included mounting plates allow it to be installed discreetly behind screens or under tables. Alternatively, it fits into 1/3 19 inch rack. Use the optional rack tray to slot up to three TICA® series products alongside each other and build a system to your exact requirements, using minimal rack space.
Terminal block connections on the analogue inputs and outputs make wiring easy.
The perfect solution for professional installers wanting to interface into Dante equipment.
Dante Domain Manager and AES 67 compliant.
Povezava na uradno spletno stran izdelka. LINK: LD Systems DIO 22 2×2 input/output Dante interface