CM-1000S is the first choice for any musician or home recorder. Its strong Carboid directional characteristic makes it particularly suitable for vocal and voice recording or for recording acoustic instruments, such as classical guitar, string instruments or drums and percussion. The microphone provides noise-free, smooth, warm sound and is thus ideal for the demands of the professional studio.
- Large diaphragm studio microphone, gold coated 1.25″ diaphragm, FET preamp, XLR connector
- Polar pattern: cardioid, frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz, signal-to-noise ratio: 76 dB
- Sensitivity: -14 mV =-40dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz), Output Impedance: 200 ohms (@ 1kHz)
- max. sound pressure level: 140 dB SPL, equivalent noise (IEC268-4-A weighted): 22 dB
- robust metal housing, power supply: 48V phantom power, incl. shockmount + case