Concert 88 Camera System
- High-performance professional UHF wireless system
- Frequency-agile design with 16 selectable channels
CR88V Micro Wireless Receiver
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Up to 16 systems can be operated simultaneously (region dependent)
- Tone key and auto mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set wirelessly links the receiver and transmitter channels
- 1/8″ output with level control
- 1/8″ headphone monitor output with level control
- Offers 12 hours of battery life from removable lithium ion battery
- Battery level Indicator
- Digital camera-style external battery charger
- Removable hot shoe adapter mounts receiver to camera
CB88 Handheld Transmitter
- LM10 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone with micro-miniature condenser capsule
- Offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300′ operating range
- Metal clip for strap mounting
Take The Worry Out Of Wireless.
Samson‘s Concert 88 Camera Wireless System delivers high-quality audio to videographers and filmmakers. The frequency-agile, ultra-portable Concert 88 Camera system offers 16 selectable channels for interference-free operation, a best-in-class 300’ wireless range and rechargeable lithium ion battery for reliability and freedom that defines Samson Wireless performance.
At the core of the Concert 88 Camera system is the CR88V Micro Wireless Receiver, which includes a removable shoe mount adapter and metal clip for strap or belt mounting. The CR88V provides 12 hours of operation from a removable lithium ion battery. The receiver also features an 1/8″ output with level control in addition to an 1/8″ headphone monitor output. Audio reaches the receiver via the CB88 Beltpack Transmitter andSamson‘s LM10 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone (micro-miniature condenser capsule). The CB88 Beltpack features popless 1-touch Mute control and metal belt clip.
Convenient IR set technology wirelessly matches the operating channel of the transmitter to the receiver. In addition, aggressive interference prevention is provided by Tone Key technology, a 3-position Squelch function and a true diversity antenna design.