The Steinberg UR22C Recording Pack is a bundle with a condenser microphone, a monitor headphone and an USB audio interface. In detail the following Steinberg products are included: The ST-M01 microphone, the ST-H01 headphones and the UR22C USB audio interface.
Everything in one bundle
The Steinberg UR22mkII Recording Pack includes all you need for audio recording in studioquality. A condenser microphone for excellent vocal recording especially in combination with the UR22mkII audio interface, because of the high-quality mic preamps and the switchable phantompower. With the Hi-Z Input an instrument can be recorded while monitoring with the ST-H01 monitor headphones full latency free at the same time. The profile gets rounded up with the included cables and the huge software package that contains Steinberg Cubase AI and Steinberg WaveLab LE.
The UR22C – An USB audio interface for all application areas
This Steinberg USB 3.0 audio interface of the second generation is ideal for audio recording on the way because of its bus powered property. It excells also in studio or homerecording applications through its very good sound resolution.
Steinberg UR22mkII Recording Pack overview:
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz
- 2 D-PRE Class-A mic preamps with +48V switchable phantompower
- 2 XLR/Jack combo Inputs (Input 2 with Hi-Z switch for guitars or e-bass)
- 2 Jack Outputs and headphone Output with divided level control
- Supports iPad with CC Mode
- Micro USB-port for extern power supply (Bus powered)
- Latencyfree hardware-based monitoring with MIX-balance control
- MIDI I/O
- Loopback function for web live streaming
- Includes ST-M01 studio condenser microphone with low-noise mic-cable
- Contains ST-H01 studio monitor headphones
- Software package: Cubase AI and WaveLab LE as download-version for Mac and PC as well as Cubasis LE DAW App für iOS