Air tight chassis connector, B-type for power-out, flat tab terminals.
The PowerCon® is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
Attention: The PowerCon® is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the PowerCon® should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
Features & Benefits
- Lockable 3-pole equipment (AC) connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating safety ground.
- High current capacity, rated at 20A / 250V ac.
- Fast and easy locking system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Excellent cable retention
- UL, C-UL recognized components
- VDE and SEV approved
- Connector Type: PowerCon
- Gender: male
- Contact resistance ≤ 3 mΩ
- Dielectric strength 4 kVdc
- Insulation resistance > 0.1 GΩ (after damp heat test IEC 68-2-30)
- Rated current per contact 20 A
- Rated voltage 250 V
- Lifetime > 1000 mating cycles
- Wiring flat tabs for 3/16″ (FASTON® 4.8 x 0.5 mm) or soldering
- Locking device Quick Lock
- Mounting direction front
- Chassis shape D
- Contact plating 20 µm Ag
- Contacts Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Locking element Steel Ck67<li< shellpolyamide=”” (pa=”” 6=”” 30=”” %=”” gr)
- Approvals UL,VDE,Electroswiss
- Flammability UL 94 HB
- Protection class IP 20 (mated)
- Savety requirements EN/IEC 61984
- Solderability Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range -30 °C to +80 °C
- Coding A-type for power outlet