Portable, lightweight and durable the Titan X15 is one of our most versatile loudspeakers. Rated at 1600W peak and with 129dB Max SPL, it’s an ideal solution for small to medium sized venues..
We have also tweaked the laminar rib cabinet structure to improve structural strength for durability and acoustic performance. TITAN X15 raises the bar for portable PA and is built to last.
- 400W RMS / 800W Program / 1600W Peak
- 129dB Max SPL
- 50Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Titanium HF Driver has been honed acoustically for high-frequency detail and power
- 15″ LF Driver rejects moisture for resistance in all environments
- Proprietary 100° x 80° Hybrid Symmetry Horn design
- 3″ LF voice coil
- Tough, yet lightweight Dynamic Polypropylene cabinet with rubber padded handles
- 10 x M8 rigging points and integral tripod stand adapter
- Rugged protective grille and top-stacking receptacles
- Trapezoid design for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- Available in black or white
- Titan Tourbags available
There is more demand now than ever for agile sound systems that deliver a similar experience to fixed installation ply wood cabinets. Mobile DJs and bands need to pack everything down into one vehicle while conference rooms need to cater for loud presentations where equipment can be discreet. The Titan range is designed for these applications, without faltering in sound whatsoever. Wharfedale Pro have achieved this by using state of the art, gas assist injection moulding technology, plus an internal laminar flow rib pattern, increasing rigidity and reducing its weight compared with standard injection moulded enclosures.
ENHANCED HIGH FREQUENCY
The high-frequency section has been completely reevaluated in the Titan X15 for both coverage and sound quality. Firstly the HF unit has been strengthened via a rear aluminium cover, which improves heat dissipation for high-pressure audio during prolonged time periods. Wharfedale Pro engineers have paid particular attention to the acoustic properties of the new HF to ensure a much smoother sound, especially at high output. While the high frequencies are clear and detailed, a new custom phase plug has been formed for dimensional stability and accurate phase coherence. Combined with the hybrid symmetry horn, the full range sound of Titan X15 is heard loud and clear to everyone in the crowd.