- Capsule: Hand-crafted, 1″ diaphragm, gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -32 dBV/Pa (25.1mV/Pa)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB (A-weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD @1kHz: 125dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
Whether you’re recording lead vocals, acoustic guitar, strings, percussion or any other source instruments, we believe the sE X1 outperforms every mic in its price class.
Why is the X1 such a classy mic? Mainly because its large diaphragm, gold-sputtered capsule is hand-crafted and hand-tuned by skilled technicians in our own factory. This is highly unusual for mics at this price, and is a great point of pride for us.