AirLine 88 Headset System
- Micro transmitter, frequency agile UHF wireless system
- 16 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Rackmount kit included
CR88 Wireless Receiver
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key technology prevents interference
- 1/4-wave antennas
- Half-rack receiver design
- LED display indicates operating channel
- Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4″ outputs
AH8 Headset Transmitter
- Headset with built-in micro transmitter (no beltpack or attachment cable required)
- Sweat-resistant design for high-energy instructors/performers
- Stainless steel gooseneck
- AE50X micro-miniature microphone capsule with cardioid pickup pattern
- Offers up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300′ operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute
Get Physical, Go Wireless.
Samson‘s Airline 88 Headset system offers true wireless freedom without the hassle of beltpacks and attachment cables. Featuring a lightweight, sweat resistant micro transmitter headset with a secure yet comfortable fit, this frequency-agile UHF wireless system offers high definition sound, premium reliability and a 300’ operating range for fitness instructors and active performers.
The Wireless Future
Building on the legacy of the world’s first cable-free wireless system (Samson’s AirLine 77), the AirLine 88 Headset combines a micro transmitter and adjustable gooseneck into a low profile headset that molds to the shape of your head. Other great features of the AH8 Headset Transmitter include an internal 8-hour rechargeable lithium ion battery, easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, and IR sync to wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency.
Fitness In Mind
Designed with Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and cycling instructors in mind, the system’s headset features sweat-resistant components, including an adjustable stainless steel gooseneck, sealed circuit board and AE50X micro-miniature microphone capsule. The capsule’s cardioid pickup pattern prevents feedback and other unwanted noise from affecting a performance.
Offering frequency-agile operation, the system’s rack mountable CR88 Wireless Receiver provides 16 selectable channels for reliable performance no matter where you are. The receiver’s True Diversity design minimizes dropouts, while tone key technology prevents interference. For classes with more than one instructor or facilities with multiple studios, up to eight systems per frequency band can be used simultaneously.