The powerCON Coupler for linking cables, one side with NAC3MPA-1 (power in) and the other side with NAC3MPB-1 (power out)
The powerCON is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
Attention: The powerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
Features & Benefits
- Lockable 3-pole equipment (AC) connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating safety ground.
- High current capacity, rated at 20A / 250V ac
- Fast and easy locking system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Excellent cable retention
- VDE and SEV approved